Past & Upcoming Releases
See all the fixed bugs, new featurs and upcoming ideas coming to Heels vs Faces.
1.9.5 - Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim - In Progress
- Just pushed out a new design for the site. Hopefully it shouldn't look too different but I think all the stuff you care about are more clear and in better places. Let me know in the forums if anything doesn't look right.
1.9.0 - Brooklyn Brawler's Revenge - April 21, 2018
- Fixed a few display bugs on the Titles screen. If you selected a male or female only title "both" was still selected. Also the champion wouldn't show for the title.
- To help give everyone some breathing room all new Companies now start with a budget of $50,000. All existing companies have an extra $30,0000 in their budget too. This should help give you a chance to keep your Company afloat longer.
- A wrestler's overness and skills will only increase or decrease if a they have a series of good or bad matches.
- All Company, Wrestler and Skill ratings are now within the range of 0 to 100. Before we had very large ranges so this should make it more clear how good or bad a wrestler is. So as an example if your Company had a rating of 50 the old range was 0 to 500. Your new rating would be 10 out of 100. Your rating may look lower but it's the same just in a new range that's easier to understand.
- So I've done a big update to the framework that powers HvF. In theory everything should work the same but if you notice a page or feature not working how you remember let me know in the Forums.
- Updaed the logic to get more diverse Free Agents and roster when you create a new Company.
- New Free Agents are now generated every day. So you can check more often for new people to sign.
- Added 2,000 new Free Agents to the game world. This should make it easier to have wrestlers that your own and also find some new hidden gems.
- All dollar rates for angles will be half of the match rate. So if your wrestler accepted a $200 contract each angle will now cost $100.
- Adjusted how often a wrestler's skills are updated. Now you'll see more a variety of skills increasing, decreasing or stay the same after a Show.
- Now when replying to a forum post you can notify a user by mentioning them using the format @user.
- Fixed a bug if you booked a recently added Free Agent the budget for your Show and Company would go nuts.
- Fixed a bug if you added the first Free Agent to your Company it would never leave the Free Agents list.
- Fixed a bug here the value of "# of Shows Left" for a Wrestler's contract would never change. This would still change as you booked shows but it displayed incorrect.
- Cleaned up some of the workflow so you can now renew a Contract that has expired. You still have the option to end the Contract too.
- Created a new site forum. All registered users have access to create and edit posts. Use this area to have general chats, put in a bug or feature request!
- Added a brand new "New Releases" popup that details any new changes that have been made. This will show only one time after a new update is available.
- Added a save button when updating ticket prices to make it more clear ticket prices have to be saved.
- Improved the accessibility on Booking & Tag Team / Stable creation for screen readers.
- Fixed appearance of site header on mobile devices.
- Fixed a bug in the Edge browser where you couldn't set a ticket price for Shows.
- Fixed a bug where a Tag Team, Trio or Stable could not be booked in a Show if one of the members did not have a contract with the company.
1.8.0 - Duke "The Dumpster" Droese's Cleanup - Dec 8, 2017
- Have a wrestler that isn't working out? Maybe you have you eye on a wrestler that looks just right? Now you can offer or end a Wrestler contract in your Company!
- Now as you manage your Company you'll have to keep in mind your budget as you put on shows.
- Company Levels are now updated to be based on the number of westlers that have contracts to your Company. For more information check here.
- You are now able to de-activate your user account. This will mark your account as in-active and your Company will no longer show on the site.
- Now we have a brand new look! Hopefully everything is easier to find and much cleaner.
- You can now give you Company initials and if set you will see it referenced across the site.
- Now as you book a segment if you scroll far down you will see segment information to help you book!
- Cleaned up a ton of UI issues on Phone and Tablet screens. Now when booking you should see all the info you need much easier.
- Handled an error where if a user tries to do an action while not logged in they are redirected to the login page.
- Fixed a bug where only rosters of 16 women and 8 men were created no matter what option you chose.
- Fixed a bug where only rosters of 16 women and 8 men were created no matter what option you chose.
1.7.0 - Draw Finishes, Help Docs & Misc. Updates - July 29, 2017
- Add new Wrestler section in Help Docs to explain more details of how to update a Wrestler.
- Created new In Ring Count-out & Double Count-out Finishes.
- Allow users to share the results from booking a show.
- Updated site to be more accessible for screen readers.
- Added a No Gimmick option when customizing a Title. If chosen the title will only be defended in a normal match.
1.6.0 - Company Shutdown, Bug Fixes & Help Docs - July 3rd, 2017
- Updated all inputs on mobile to display email keyboards.
- Start of new Help Docs to better explain all aspects of the game.
- Allow owners to close a Company and start a new one.
- Fixed a bug when you retire a Title we don't vacate the champion as card.
1.5.5 - Bug Fixes & Improvements - May 26, 2017
- Show the current Champion on the Company Title page.
- Adjustment to how Company overness is determined. The lower level the promotion the more likely an Audience will like your show. Becareful as your Company grows your audience will become more picky!
- Optimized page load on Roster and World pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused vacated titles to not appear when booking matches.
- Fixed a bug where when updating a Tag Team or Stable's name the member's names would disappear.
- Fixed a bug where duplicate Title histories were shown on Roster pages.
- Fixed a bug where Tag Titles would not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Company & World Roster pages would not load.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a Note wouldn't be saved propery.
1.5.0 - Tag Teams & Stables, Wrestling Directory, Bug Fixes - May 6, 2017
- Form your own Tag Teams and Stables and have them fight for their own Tag and Trio titles!
- Want to find what other wrestlers are out ready for work? Look them up using the new Wrestler Directory.
- See each wrestler's Weight Class and Overness while you book a Segment.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicateg Show Segments to be created.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Wrestler's directory page to not display.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the location dropdown wouldn't display when you create a new company.
- Fixed a bug that caused a wrestler to have a height of 5'12" instead of 6'0".
1.4.0 - Custom Titles, Sort Participants & Bugfixes - Dec 7, 2016
- Create and set your own rules over who can fight for your custom championships.
- Booking a Show just got easier as now you can sort your Participants by various attributes.
- Know which wrestler has already been booked for a segment when you see the icon.
- Fixed a bug that caused a wrestler to be booked across multiple slots in a single segment.
- Fixed a bug that allowed booking a title mutiple times in a Show after it was already booked in previous match.
1.3.5 - Booking Updates & Post-Booking Descriptions - Oct 29, 2016
- Booking a show just got quicker and easier. As you enter all the required information per screen you automatically jump to the next screen. Also, the phone layout has been edited to make booking easier.
- Now after you book a show get more information on what happened. Read who went over and how his or her overness changed.
1.3.0 - Company Levels, Notes & Booking Bugfixes - Oct 17, 2016
- Grow your Company's overness and see it reach new levels from Independent to Regional to National and Global.
- Fixed a bug where new Notes could not be created
- Fixed a bug that stopped some Shows from being booked
1.2.5 - Bugfixes - Oct 6, 2016
- Fixed a bug that would cause users to get logged out randomnly.
- Fixed a bug that caused titles not to correctly show if a champion was booked or if a title is available.
- Fixed a few bugs where you would not see an error or success message when filling out a form.
- Fixed a bug where a Wrestler would have an undefined skill.
1.2.0 - Filter Wrestlers, World Stats, Company Notes - Sept 18, 2016
- Find the best wrestler for your Segment by filtering your list of Wrestlers by Gender, Role & Level.
- Now you can take down notes to keep track of your plans for your Company, Wrestlers and Shows.
- View what's going in the world with the new World page. See what Company & Wrestlers are #1, how many shows have been booked and more.
- When creating a Company, replaced world map with a location autocomplete field.
- Fixed a bug that caused Forgot Passwrd emails not being sent out.
- Fixed a bug that caused the site to not work correctly in old browsers.
1.1.1 - Bugfixes - August 13, 2016
- Show a Wrestler's Ring Name during Booking if it's available
- Fixed a bug that caused booking a show to not work.
1.1.0 - Change Roles, Levels & Ring Names - August 12, 2016
- Users can now update their Wrestler's Role, (Heel, Face or Tweener).
- Users can now update their Wrestler's Level (Main Eventer, Upper Mid Car, Mid Card, Lower Mid Card or Jobber).
- Users can now update their Wrestler's Ring Name.
- A bug was fixed where when added to a Company a Wrestler would incorrectly be assigned the role of Heel or Face without taking into account it's stats.
1.0.2 - Segment Ratings - August 8, 2016
- A fix for Segment ratings that didn't display after you booked a show. That has now been fixed. Don't worry any past booked Shows did have ratings for each Segment it was just hidden by mistake.
- Second, if your wrestler gained or loss experience for a specific skill you weren't really told which one. I've added the skill name now to give you a better sense of what is changing.
1.0.1 - Bugfixes - August 7, 2016
- Fixed a bug that occurred when creating your company you always were given a split roster despite selecting all Men or Women.
- Upgraded map library on Onboarding screen to fix any potential issues when searching for locations.